Do you own or manage a commercial property and are in need of an experienced, reliable, and local roofing partner? Our team is here for you!
With 27+ years of experience under our belt, and countless awards, our team is excited and ready to help you with your next roofing project. Here's a little more about us!
One of the things Funderburk Roofing, Inc. specializes in is Commercial Roof Repairs. The Funderburk team is highly experienced commercial roof repair professionals. Not only will we identify and repair your roof leaks, they are trained to detect non-roof related leaks, such as mechanical equipment, plumbing, masonry, EIFS, sheet metal, condensation, etc. In many cases, non-roof related leaks are repaired while on site.
We also specialize in Emergency Roof Repairs. When Mother Nature acts up, Funderburk Roofing, Inc. is ready to respond to immediate and emergency roof repair requests 24/7/365, to get you back in business.
Next up: Commercial Roof Installations! Funderburk Roofing, Inc. specializes in the installation of commercial/industrial single-ply EPDM, TPO, PVC, and EPDM, and TPO FleeceBACK membranes. Our Full-Service Installation Includes:
- Specialized Roofing Membrane
- Sheet Metal
Commercial Roof Inspections? We do those too! Our commercial roof inspections will leave you feeling knowledgeable about what steps you need to take in order to make sure your roof is in tip-top shape, so that you, and your business, can continue to operate. Our Commercial Roof Inspections include:
- Scaling and Measurements: Our team will measure your roof and its layout to provide you with a comprehensive and thorough roof plan.
- Determinations: Our team will locate and take samples of the "Core" the roof to determine existing roof assembly as well as the state of the current insulation's “R-Value.”
- Reporting and Estimates: Upon completion of the physical inspection, we will provide concise information, including:
- Roof age
- Remaining roof life expectancy
- Cost estimates of immediate work needed
- Roof replacement cost
We also offer a Maintenance Protection Program to our clients. This program is designed to help you stay on top of the maintenance for your roof, which in turn will help you save money! Preventative maintenance now = less stress, less money, and fewer repairs later!